Question of the week: Does Derek Jeter hate pork?

Friday, September 3, 2010

Utah upsets Pittsburgh, 27-24 in overtime

This game was was tight all along. Utah has won 17 straight home games. Plus, this game is at Utah.(remember, this is my first football post) But Pittsburgh on the other hand, starts 15th ranked in the whole country out of 120 teams! Utah was winning, 24-14 in the 4th quarter (4 quarters in a football game, each quarter is 15 minutes. And the time is not running) when Pittsburgh scores a touchdown. 24-21 Pittsburgh cuts the lead to 3 points. Pittsburgh attempted a field goal. The kick was good, but the coach on Utah called a timeout. Pittsburgh attempted another one, but is was no good! Utah wins! Wait, but Utah called another timeout. Then, they attempted another field goal! The kick was good, no timeouts, so we are going to overtime. Pittsburgh has the ball here in overtime. The quarterback passes the ball... intercepted!!!! Utah has the ball!!! Then, Utah attempted a field goal. The kick was good, no timeouts. Utah WINS!!! My prediction was wrong. I thought Pittsburgh would win, but they didn't. 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing action. My nephew was at the game. What a blood pumper! I almost forgot tommorow is my barthdayy and i am turning 67! Please come to my party in Germany.

    ReplyDelete